7.16.2005

Comfort food, with The Big Link on the side

I finished reading the latest Harry Potter book. I got it last night after work, and I read til 5 a.m. Woke up, finished it about 1:30 today. And after the sobbing and crying had subsided, I really needed some comfort food. So I whipped up a batch of biscuits and gravy and tried not to think about it. My husband (who had held me and rubbed my back during the really bad parts in the book) immediately recognized it as such -- he can always tell when I'm in a bad or sad mood by what I'm cooking. Such an amazing book, though -- her best yet.

I've slowed down on posting a lot because I've been waiting for the right time to make a big announcement concerning this blog. It looks like that might take another week or two, though. Meanwhile, check out The Big Link.

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

oooh...foreshadowing!

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SAD!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I know, sweetie. Do you need some comfort food, too? :-)

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need butterbeer, stat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home